It's the most well-known ergonomic office chair ever made. With good reason. The first to replace upholstery with the breathable, form-fitting Pellicle suspension that adapts to virtually every body and keeps you cool and focused.
Aeron changed the way everyone thought about office chairs—from its revolutionary look to its advanced ergonomics to the fact that it's 94 percent recyclable. Instantly adaptable to all the motions you go through every day while seated, Aeron provides healthy comfort and balanced body support. Its innovative suspension and easy-to-use adjustment controls let the chair move effortlessly as your body moves.
The Aeron Chair is available in three different sizes to fit just about anyone:
Size A: Depth: 15 ¾", Seat Height: 14 ⅜" – 19 ½", Width: 25 ¾", Height: 41" max
Size B: Depth: 17", Seat Height: 15" – 20 ⅞", Width: 27", Height: 42" max
Size C: Depth: 18 ½", Seat Height: 15" – 20 ⅞", Width: 28 ¼", Height: 45" max
The Aeron chair moves effortlessly with your whole body, as if your body were telling the chair what to do. The patented Kinemat® tilt mechanism lets your neck, shoulders, hips, knees, and ankles pivot naturally.
- Adjustable Height
- Tilt limiter and seat angle allows the person sitting in the chair to adjust the tilt tension, select the tilt range (4 settings) and select the seat angle (horizontal or 5° forward).
- Fully Adjustable Arms (horizontal & vertical adjustment), non-upholstered (soft)
- Available in Three Sizes - Small(A), medium(B), and large(C).
- Adjustable PostureFit® support allows the person to customize the fit in lower back area to help maintain an upright posture.
- Carpet/hardfloor castor
- 8Z Pellicle elastomeric suspension
Shop the Aeron chair on our online shop dealteriors.ca
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries