Eames® Molded Fiberglass Side Chair Wire Base
Designed by Charles and Ray Eames for Herman Miller®
Thanks to a new proprietary process of producing fiberglass, Herman Miller is once again able to produce the Eames original 1950 Molded Fiberglass Chair safely by means of a less volatile, monomer-free “dry bind” process. Like the original shell chairs, their new fiberglass finish has the same covetable surface variation and tell-tale fiberglass striation that have attracted avid vintage collectors for decades.
That Vintage Look — Produced in the material Ray and Charles Eames chose for their original single-piece shell, today's molded fiberglass chairs present the same covetable surface variation and tell-tale striations that have attracted vintage collectors for decades.
- This is an authentic Herman Miller Eames Molded Shell Chair.
- A simple, beautiful, classic form that looks great in any setting.
- Eco-fiberglass shell.
- Comfortable waterfall seat edge reduces pressure on thighs.
- Comes with authenticity certificate.
Designer and Original Production Date
Charles and Ray Eames, 1950
Molded Fiberglass Side Chair (nonupholstered shell):
Seat Height: 17.5"
- Injection-molded eco-fiberglass shell (may have tiny cavities or faint shadows on the surface)
- Chromed steel or powder-coated steel
- Ships assembled
- 5-year warranty
For any inquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Herman Miller® Authorized Retailer.