Designed by Jeff Weber for Herman Miller®
The Embody work chair is the modern benchmark for pressure distribution, natural alignment, and healthy movement. Instead of locking you into the seat, this modern ergonomic office chair combines active and passive ergonomics to encourage effortless long-term sitting. Its signature spinal design lets you manually fine-tune the fit to your back while the matrix of pixels in the seat and back automatically conform to your micro-movements.
- Height: 45"
- Height Min: 42"
- Width: 29.5"
- Depth: 29"
- Seat Height Min: 16"
- Seat Height Max: 20.5"
- Offers the most personalized adjustments
- Human-back inspired design
- 95% Recyclable
- Made in Michigan at a 100% green-energy facility
- 12-year warranty
- Pixelated Support™ conforms to your micro-movements and eliminates pressure buildup
- Narrow back promotes correct posture while allowing the freedom to move.
- Breathable seat with four support layers
- Pneumatic seat lift and adjustable armrests
- PVC-free and made of 42% recycled materials
Eco-Friendly: Manufactured at a 100% Renewable Electric Energy facility. Made of 42% recycled materials; 95% recyclable at end of useful life. Recyclability refers to the portion of materials used in a product that can be recycled after the product is no longer functional.
Approximate 12 week lead time for production and shipping.
Pricing varies with finish and feature options.
Please contact us at email@example.com with any inquiries.
Herman Miller® Authorized Retailer.