Mirra® 2 Chair
Mirra® 2 Chair
As work evolves, and we become more active, shifting from individual to collaborative work in an instant, we need tools designed to be as agile as our work style. To address this need, the designers of Studio 7.5 set out to create a high-performing chair that supports people who work in a constant state of motion.
Mirra 2 moves with the person, at one with the body. When you sit, the seat and back adapt to you instantly. With dynamic surfaces that respond to your slightest movements and simple, intuitive adjustments to fine-tune the fit, Mirra 2 balances immediate comfort and personalized ergonomics in one sophisticated design.
Two back options help Mirra 2 work for a variety of people and applications. The ultra-responsive Butterfly Back results from inventing a method for merging a fabric layer with polymer veins to create a dynamic hybrid structure that acts like a suspension membrane. The TriFlex back meets more rigorous cleaning protocols because there is no fabric layer.
Both Mirra 2 back options offer passive PostureFit sacral support to keep your spine properly aligned as you sit. And both are ventilated to keep you cool, as well as supported, no matter how active you are.
This Mirra 2® is available with the following adjustments:
- Height—Pneumatic cylinder adjusts from 16" to 20.5".
- Tilt and Swivel—Standard tilt: Tension only. Tilt limiter: Adjustable tilt range (4 settings). Tilt limiter and seat angle: Adjustable tilt range (4 settings) and adjustable seat angle, from horizontal to 5˚ forward. Chair swivels 360˚.
- Materials—Butterfly back flexible polymer shell is merged with a fabric layer in a corresponding color. The AireWeave® 2 seat suspension can match or contrast this back color. The bead covering the AirWeave® 2 attachment to the seat frame is the same color as the AireWeave® 2 suspension material. Base/frame finish is applied to base, tilt mechanism, loop spine, and arm posts. Armpad finish can be chosen independently.
- Seat—Fixed seat depth is 16 ¼". FlexFront® seat adjusts depth from 16 ¾" to 18".
- Lumbar support—Adjusts 4 ½" in height and 1" in depth. Passive PostureFit® at the base of the back (below the beltline) increases lower back comfort and fosters better posture.
- Arms— Adjustable arms move 5" vertically, 1 1/8" horizontally, 2" front to back, and pivot 20˚ outward and 20˚ inward. Also available without arms.
- Casters/Glides–Chair is available with casters or glides.