Washington Skin™ Nylon ChairSave 15%
Washington Skeleton™ Aluminum Side Chair
Designed by David Adjaye 2013
David Adjaye's cantilevered side chairs explore propping and balancing, so that they are simultaneously functional and sculptural. Skin is a colorful solid, while its inverted counterpoint, Skeleton, is reduced to a fine geometric lattice sharing the same envelope.
CONSTRUCTION AND DETAILS
- Available in six colors
- Injection-molded, glass-reinforced nylon
- Shell and legs are cast in three parts and are connected using mortise and tenon joinery and stainless steel fasteners
- The unique prop-leg design is reinforced internally with a cast aluminum brace that is over-molded with nylon
- Designer’s signature and the KnollStudio logo are located under the seat
- Features integral glides that elevate and protect the leg profile
Seat Height: 17.5"
SUSTAINABLE DESIGN AND ENVIRONMENTAL CERTIFICATION
- Certified Clean Air GOLD