Nelson™ Thin Edge Bedside Table
Designed by George Nelson for Herman Miller®
A timeless expression of fine woodcraft, the Nelson Thin Edge Bedside Table (1952) is also exceptionally sustainable, now being manufactured with 85% recycled material. This versatile unit, which includes open and concealed storage, rests upon slim aluminum legs; the legs lift the case section several inches off the floor, giving the piece a light, airy look. Available in a choice of finishes, this slim Bedside Table adds beauty and utility to compact spaces throughout your home.
- Manufactured with environmentally sustainable veneers and 85% recycled material.
- A compact table that offers both concealed and open storage areas.
- Slim aluminum legs raise the volume above ground, creating a light aesthetic.
- The solid wood drawer is set on soft-closing glides for easy movement.
- Solid birch drawer with soft-closing glides.
- Back panel comes unfinished (matte black). Contact us for 'finished alike' pricing.
- Please specify pull finish in notes at cart. Pull finishes include: silver, aluminum, white, and black.
Herman Miller® Authorized Retailer.