Designed by Harry Bertoia, 1952
This simple design was the first piece of furniture created by Harry Bertoia for Knoll. Although the bench does not have the signature wire grid of his more recognizable 1952 collection, the welded wire base shows an early exploration of the material.
Construction and Details
- Bench slats are solid wood and are pre-treated to help prevent sagging and warping
- Base is constructed of welded steel rods and finished in polished chrome
- Plastic glides included on sled base to protect floors
- Knoll logo is stamped into the base of the bench
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
Height: 15 ¼"