Tulip™ Armchair with Upholstered Back
Eero Saarinen 1957
With the Pedestal Collection, Eero Saarinen resolved the "ugly, confusing, unrestful world" underneath tables and chairs. The collection is a defining accomplishment of modern design and a timeless addition to your home—a true classic. Pair Tulip Chairs with a Saarinen Table for the quintessential modern dining set, or mix and match for a statement in any room.
Construction and Details
- Seat shell is molded fiberglass
- Base is heavy molded cast aluminum with powder coat paint
- Certified Clean Air GOLD
Hourglass (Grade A)
Hourglass is a classic foundational fabric with a dry, wool-like hand. For upholstery and wrapped panel use.
- Contents: 77% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester, 15% Polyester, 8% Nylon
- Wyzenbeek Published: 100,000
Utopia (Grade C)
Utopia is a beautiful, budget-friendly indoor/outdoor, bleach cleanable velvet upholstery.
- Contents: 100% Polyester
- Wyzenbeek Published: 100,000+
Cato (Grade I)
Introduced in 1961, Cato has achieved iconic status among upholstery textiles. Primarily constructed of wool, the exaggerated texture of this pattern recalls the hand weaving tradition.
- Contents: 86% Wool, 14% Rayon
- Martindale Abrasion: 100,000
Depth: 23 ¼"
Seat Height: 18"
Arm Height: 25 ½"