Bertoia Molded Shell Side Chair - Stacking
Designed by Harry Bertoia, 1960
The Bertoia Molded Shell Stacking Side Chair is a modern adaptation of the shell chair originally debuted in 1960. The new stacking base offers new opportunities and expanded applications for the classic design. The chairs stack five high on the floor.
Construction and Details
- Seat is glass fiber reinforced nylon shell
- Base is constructed of steel rods with polished chrome finish or white or black powder coat
- Clear thermoplastic elastomer bumper secured between base and shell assures proper stacking
- Chairs stack five high on the floor
- Not appropriate for outdoor use
- Knoll logo stamped into the back of the base
- Certified Clean Air GOLD
Orange Red, White, Blue, Yellow, and Medium Grey.
Width: 21 ¾"
Depth: 19 ¾"
Height: 28 ¾"
Seat Height: 17 ¾"