Bertoia Outdoor Bench
Designed by Harry Bertoia, 1952
Teak slats and outdoor-ready base finishes mean the Bertoia Bench, the first piece of furniture designed by Harry Bertoia for Knoll, is ready to join his other classics on the patio. The versatile design, which can be used as a bench or table, is perfect for flexible outdoor spaces.
CONSTRUCTION AND DETAILS
- Bench slats are solid teak
- Stainless steel base is constructed of welded stainless steel rods
- Painted base is zinc-coated steel with ultra-durable powder coat paint
- Plastic glides included on sled base
- Knoll logo is stamped into the base of the bench
- Certified Clean Air GOLD
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for approximate lead time.