Bertoia Side Chair
Designed by Harry Bertoia, 1952
The Bertoia Side Chair is an icon of mid-century modern design. Bertoia found sublime grace in an industrial material, creating a design that works with every decor, in every room.
FRAME FINISH OPTIONS
- Polished chrome
CONSTRUCTION AND DETAILS
- Seat pad snaps onto the frame with domed snap buttons
- Seat and base are constructed of welded steel rods
- Polished chrome and gold finishes are plated
- Black and white finishes are powder coat
- Plastic glides included on sled base to protect floors
- Knoll logo stamped into the back of the base
- Certified Clean Air GOLD
Width: 21 ¾"
Depth: 19 ¾"
Height: 28 ¾"
Seat Height: 17 ¾"
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.