Cesca™ Chair - Arm Chair with Upholstered Seat & Cane Back
Designed by Marcel Breuer, 1928
Marcel Breuer married traditional craftsmanship with industrial methods and materials to help make tubular steel furniture an international sensation and a modern institution. The cantilevered form exploits the possibilities unique to the material and gives the chair added flexibility and comfort.
Construction and Details
- Seat is urethane foam over molded plywood
- Back is beech with woven cane insets
- Frame is 1” diameter chrome-plated round steel tube with a polished finish
- Plastic glides snap into base to protect floors
- The KnollStudio logo and signature of Marcel Breuer are stamped into the base of the chair
- Certified Clean Air GOLD
Width: 23 ½"
Depth: 23 ½"
Height: 31 ½"
Seat Height: 17 ¾"
Arm Height: 27"