Cross Dining Table 15%
The Cross Table gets its name from its cruciform legs that are shaped like the Swiss Cross from the flag of Thomas' home country. The table's minimal Parson's style lets the beauty of the wood shine through.
• wide solid tabletop accentuates natural wood grain
• interesting cruciform leg design
• customize to suit your space
MATERIALS & WOOD FINISHES
• solid wood
• choice of clear matte varnish or hand-rubbed oil
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for custom size pricing.
• 63" W x 36" D x 29" H (Seats 4)
• 63" W x 36" D x 29" H (Seats 6)
• 90" W x 36" D x 29" H (Seats 8)
Made in Ontario, Canada.
• Products are made to order
• customization is available
• Please keep in mind that wood is a natural material with natural variations in colour and grain. These swatches are meant as a general guide for colour only
Please email email@example.com for additional finishes, custom pricing, or any other inquiries.