Eames® Molded Wood 4-Leg Side Chair
Designed by Charles and Ray Eames for Herman Miller®
Charles and Ray Eames adapted molding techniques developed during World War II to produce their classic shell's simple, gracious form. The Eames Molded Plywood Side Chair comes in various wood finishes and a range of base options. Opt for an attached seat pad for enhanced comfort. This molded plywood office chair is an authentic Eames design made by Herman Miller.
Designer and Original Production Date
Charles and Ray Eames, 1950
- This is an authentic Herman Miller Eames Molded Shell Chair.
- A simple, beautiful, classic form that looks great in any setting.
- Molded wood veneer shell.
- Comfortable waterfall seat edge reduces pressure on thighs.
- Comes with authenticity certificate.
Width: 18 3/4"
Depth: 21 5/8"
Height: 31 1/2"
Seat Height: 17 1/2"
Herman Miller® Authorized Retailer.