Eames® Upholstered Molded Plastic Task Armchair
Designed by Charles and Ray Eames for Herman Miller®
The need for stylish, expressive seating for offices inspired Charles and Ray Eames to add a 4-star base to their molded shell chair in 1953. Now updated with a 5-star base, swivel-mounted seat, and height adjustment, this Eames upholstered office chair features a deep seat pocket and a comfortable waterfall edge.
- Designed for extended bouts of sitting.
- Waterfall seat edge reduces pressure on thighs.
- Features a height-adjustable, swivelling seat.
- Five-star base provides impressive stability.
Designer and Original Production Date
Charles and Ray Eames, 1953
Seat Height: 15.75-20.75"
- Made to order
- Upholstered seat pad comes affixed to the Eames Molded Shell
- Ships assembled
- 5-year warranty
- Chair has a five-star base and a pneumatic height adjustment up to five inches
For any inquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Herman Miller® Authorized Retailer.