Florence Knoll™ Settee
Designed by Florence Knoll, 1954
Warmed through color and texture, the Florence Knoll Settee is a scaled-down translation of the rhythm and proportions of mid-century modern architecture. With a spare, geometric profile—an expression of the rational design approach Florence Knoll learned from her mentor, Mies van der Rohe—the settee is utterly modern and totally timeless.
Construction and Details
- Exposed metal frame and legs in heavy gauge steel with polished chrome finish
- Inner frame is solid wood
- Seat suspension with springs
- Arm, seat and back cushions multi-density foam
- Pieces upholstered in leather have matching buttons
- Pieces upholstered in fabric do not have buttons
- KnollStudio logo and Florence Knoll’s signature are stamped into the base frame
- Certified Clean Air GOLD
Width: 62 ½"
Depth: 32 ¼"
Height: 31 ¼"
Seat Height: 17 ½"
Arm Height: 23 ½"