Florence Knoll™ Relaxed Settee
Designed by Florence Knoll, 1954
Florence Knoll’s classic settee is now available in a soft version, with deeper proportions for a more relaxed sit. Consistent with all of Knoll’s designs, it has a spare, angular profile that reflects the objective perfectionism of modern design in the early 1960s.
Construction and Details
- Exposed metal frame and legs in heavy gauge steel with polished chrome finish
- Inner frame is solid wood
- Seat suspension with springs
- Arm, seat and back cushions multi-density foam
- Pieces upholstered in leather have matching buttons
- Pieces upholstered in fabric do not have buttons
- KnollStudio logo and Florence Knoll’s signature are stamped into the base frame
- Certified Clean Air GOLD
Height: 31 ¼"
Seat Height: 18 ¼"
Arm Height: 23 ½"