Generation Chair by Knoll®
Formway Design, 2009 — Generation Chair by Knoll®
In a world of prescriptive chairs with lots of adjustments, Generation has you covered with intuitive movement that takes the work out of sitting—so you can sit and get to work.
Responding to ergonomic research that challenges the idea that we only sit in a single forward-facing position, Generation is designed to support the range of postures and work styles typical of today's workplace, allowing you to sit how you want.
- Flex Seat offers 270 degrees of unobstructed seat edge flex with a buoyant two-piece cushion and nest structure
- Tilt Preference Selector offers three ranges of recline movement
- This chair has been tested and is approved for use by individuals weighing up to 300 pounds
- This chair is warranted for 12 years, 24-hour, 7 days a week, multi shift use.
- Ships assembled
Width: 28.5" (with arms)
Depth: 26" (excluding base)
Height*: 39.25 - 44.5"
Seat Height*: 16.5- 21.75"
Arm Height*: 22.75-32.5" (high performance arms)
SUSTAINABLE DESIGN AND ENVIRONMENTAL CERTIFICATION
- Rated SMaRT© Sustainable Platinum
- BIFMA level® 3 certified
- GREENGUARD and GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Can contribute to achieving 4 LEED® credits