Harris Side Tables
The design for this intriguing pair of tables won 1st prize in the student section of the 15th International Furniture Design Competition, Valencia, Spain. Each leg has a different shape, allowing a subtle positioning language to emerge as they are put to use. These versatile tables can be used side by side, end to end, or complementing each other as separate end tables.
• Differing leg shapes create patterns when tables are placed together
• Tables can be used together or independently
• Customize to suit your space
MATERIALS & WOOD FINISHES
• Solid wood
• Choice of clear matte varnish or hand-rubbed oil
• 24" W x 12" D x 18" high
* Dimensions are per table
Colin Harris, Ireland
Made in Ontario, Canada.
• Products are made to order
• Customization is available
• Please keep in mind that wood is a natural material with natural variations in colour and grain. These swatches are meant as a general guide for colour only
APPROXIMATE LEAD TIME
Approximately 10-12 weeks for production and shipping.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional finishes, custom pricing, or any other inquiries.