Formway Design, 2002
Life sets the standard for sophisticated design and effortless comfort. The advanced control automatically responds to shifts in body weight, providing personalized ergonomic support.
- TENSION PREFERENCE SELECTOR adjusts the resistance of the reclining mechanism
- TILT LOCK gives users the ability to lock the chair upright or allow for recline, depending on the task
- Knit back suspension on flexible frame
- Dynamic seat pan with forward flex
- Synchronized recline
Seat Height*: 15.75- 21"
Arm Height*: 22-31.5"
SUSTAINABLE DESIGN AND ENVIRONMENTAL CERTIFICATION
- BIFMA LEVEL® 3 certified
- Certified Clean Air GOLD
- Can contribute to achieving U.S. Green Building Council LEED® credits, including the Innovation in Design credit
- Complies with ANSI-BIFMA x5.1-2002 structural standard and ANSI/HFES 100-2007
- Plastic base version is made with 55% recycled content and 58% of parts are readily recyclable
- Aluminum base version is made with 60% recycled content and 70% of parts are readily recyclable
- Constructed using minimal materials
- Adhesives and coatings are virtually VOC-free