Laccio Coffee Table
Designed by Marcel Breuer, 1925
Like his Wassily and Cesca chairs, Marcel Breuer's Laccio Tables are critical to the story of 20th-century design. Breuer's use of tubular steel to define lines in space— beautifully exhibited in these simple nesting tables—revolutionized furniture construction and inspired many subsequent generations of designers.
Construction and Details
- Top has MDF core with a smooth plastic laminate in a satin finish
- Base is seamless tubular steel with polished chrome finish
- Four plastic glides snap into pre drilled holes on base of the table
- The KnollStudio logo and signature of Marcel Breuer are stamped into the base of the table
- Laccio Side Tables can nest over the Laccio Coffee Table
- Width: 53 ½"
- Depth: 19"
- Height: 13 ½"