Luva Modular Corner Sectional 25%
Designed by Gabriel Tan for Herman Miller®
Fold up, down, or reconfigure as you please. The Luva Modular Sectional presents timeless beauty in an inventive form. Created by designer Gabriel Tan, Luva is a case study for probing at the intersections of art, design, and culture. The sectional's elemental form is inspired by the soft-rolled tops of Japanese futons and the padded tactility of a boxing glove. Luva (Portuguese for “glove”) can close into a “fist” for supportive sitting or unfold for relaxed repose. Available as a sectional, chaise, armchair, and more, you can choose a pre-set configuration or create your own with individual sections and connective brackets, sold separately.
- Designed for dual functionality, the back expands for relaxed lounging or folds down for a supportive seat.
- Distinct billowy form is inspired by both boxing gloves and Japanese futons.
- Upholstered in natural textiles and leathers that accentuate organic lines.
- Available as an armchair, chaise, sofa, sectional, and more.
- Sits at a lounging height of 16 inches.
- Ganging Brackets included with purchase.
Luva Corner Sectional
- Width: 122"
- Depth: 122"
- Height: 41"
- Seat Depth: 30"
- Seat Height: 16"
- Arm Height: 20½"
- Steel frame
- Webbed suspension
- Layered foam with varied densities
- Fabric or leather upholstery
Made of 80% post-consumer recycled polyester, Maharam Mode combines luxury with sustainability: It offers the look and feel of wool while saving energy and reducing waste. With a tactile, subtly contrasting weave, it appeals to both hand and eye. Plus, it boasts Greenguard and Greenguard Gold certifications, which means it helps minimize indoor air pollution.
- Content: 80% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester, 20% Polyester
- Durability: 100,000 Double Rubs
- Origin: USA
- Maintenance: Professional cleaning recommended. Spot-clean with mild spray detergent. Do not use bleach or other harsh chemicals.
Evocative of its name, Cozy features a woolly finish and soft hand. It’s woven of pure wool – a natural, renewable fiber that’s easy on the environment. Cozy is temperature-regulating and comfortable in every season. A heathered appearance gives it casual sophistication.
- Content: 100% Wool
- Durability: 100,000 Rubs Martindale Method
- Origin: Lithuania
- Maintenance: Professional cleaning recommended. Spot-clean with mild, water-free dry cleaning solvent. Vacuum regularly using the proper attachment to avoid pilling.
Whim is an inviting bouclé fabric with a three-dimensional, textural depth that appeals to both eye and hand. From the French word boucler, which means “to curl,” bouclé is made from a unique weaving technique that creates tight lifts of yarn that are soft to the touch.
- Content: 34% Viscose, 33% Acrylic, 17% Wool, 8% Polyester, 4% Linen, 4% Cotton
- Durability: 80,000 Rubs Martindale Method
- Origin: Italy
- Maintenance: Professional cleaning recommended. Spot-clean with mild spray detergent. Do not use bleach or other harsh chemicals
Prone is a premium full-grain leather from Maharam, produced in a boutique tannery in Northern Italy. Prone is minimally finished to highlight the natural beauty of leather and the inherent quality of superior raw materials. The texture of the grain offers a supple hand, while a light silicone finish lends protection against wear. Prone is GREENGUARD Gold Certified.
- Grade: Full Grain
- Finish: Semi-Aniline
- Thickness: 1.1-1.3mm
- Origin: Italy
- Maintenance: Dust or vacuum regularly. Do not spot clean; clean the entire surface. Wipe clean with a damp cloth, and dry with a clean, soft cloth. For spots and spills, wipe clean with a damp cloth using a lather of mild soap and lukewarm water. For grease stains, wipe clean with a dry cloth and let the remainder of the oil dissipate into the leather – do not use water on grease. Do not use saddle soap, solvents, oils, or other cleaners on leather.
Herman Miller® Authorized Retailer.