Mirra® 2 Chair
Mirra® 2 Chair
Designed by Studio 7.5 for Herman Miller®
For Maximum Movement — Life calls for jumping from task to task, focus to focus, and this office chair is agile enough for them all. Lean, light, and responsive, Mirra chair's support starts with a flexible design that allows your body to move freely and naturally.
- Unique Loop Spine provides torsional flex.
- Breathable seat materials allow for maximum airflow.
- Ergonomic technology lets you stretch, reach, and recline smoothly.
- Made of up to 53 percent recycled materials and up to 92 percent recyclable.
- Backed by a 12-year warranty.
- Height—Pneumatic cylinder adjusts from 16" to 20.5".
- Tilt and Swivel—Standard tilt: Tension only. Tilt limiter: Adjustable tilt range (4 settings). Tilt limiter and seat angle: Adjustable tilt range (4 settings) and adjustable seat angle, from horizontal to 5˚ forward. Chair swivels 360˚.
- Materials—Butterfly back flexible polymer shell is merged with a fabric layer in a corresponding colour. The bead covering the AirWeave® 2 attachment to the seat frame is the same colour as the AireWeave® 2 suspension material. Base/frame finish is applied to base, tilt mechanism, loop spine, and arm posts. Graphite finish comes with black armpads and white frame with fog base come with fog armpads.
- Seat—FlexFront® seat adjusts depth from 16 ¾" to 18".
- Lumbar support—Adjusts 4 ½" in height and 1" in depth. Passive PostureFit® at the base of the back (below the beltline) increases lower back comfort and fosters better posture.
- Arms— Adjustable arms move 5" vertically, 1 1/8" horizontally, 2" front to back, and pivot 20˚ outward and 20˚ inward. Also available without arms.
- Casters–Chair is available with multi-floor (carpet and hardwood) casters
- Mirra 2 is made to order
- 12-year warranty
Approximate 8-week lead time for production and shipping