MR Lounge Chair - with Arms 20%
Ludwig Mies van der Rohe 1927
The MR Collection represents some of the earliest steel furniture designs by Mies van der Rohe. The material choice was inspired by fellow Bauhaus master Marcel Breuer, while the forms are thought to be modern derivatives of 19th century iron rocking chairs.
Construction and Details
- Available in a variety of Spinneybeck® leathers with matching leather straps
- Leather cushion crafted in a series of quilted and seamed sections
- Cushion supported by supported by leather straps. Straps are sandwiched to belting thickness on both front and back with sides stained to match leather selection color
- Frame is seamless tubular steel with a polished chrome finish
- Glides included
- The KnollStudio logo and signature of Ludwig Mies van der Rohe are stamped into the frame
- Certified Clean Air GOLD
Width: 25 ½"
Depth: 36 ¼"
Seat Height: 15 ¾"
Arm Height: 23"