Herman Miller Nelson™ Swag Leg Desk
Designed by George Nelson for Herman Miller®
Swaging—the use of pressure to taper and bend metal tubes—is the integral technique behind the distinctive profile of this classic design by George Nelson. With a modest scale seemingly made for a modern world of laptops and smartphones, it offers a compact work surface, colorful cubbies, and molded drawers to manage clutter.
DESIGNER AND ORIGINAL PRODUCTION DATE
George Nelson, 1958
- Width: 39"
- Depth: 28.5"
- Height: 34.5"
- White laminate top surface
- Solid walnut side and back panels
- Base is chrome-finished steel tubing with a solid walnut stretcher
- Desk has 4 hardwood dividers (2 orange, 1 spa blue, 1 chartreuse) and 2 black-plastic pencil drawers
- Ships ready to assemble
- Wire management: Desk has a grommet for cords and cables
- 5-year warranty