ReGeneration Chair by Knoll® Fully Upholstered
Formway Design, 2011 — ReGeneration Chair by Knoll® Fully Upholstered
Innovative in its simplicity, ReGeneration minimizes materials and components. The straightforward design leverages flexible, durable and sustainable materials that respond to your movements, providing comfort and support throughout the day.
ReGeneration gives you the comfort and support you need as you move about your day without interrupting your work flow. With simple, minimal adjustments and responsive performance, ReGeneration supports the body’s natural tendency to move, promoting comfort and freedom of movement with three key features.
- Slim profile back with contoured frame
- Designed for 270 degrees of sitting
- Responsive performance
- This chair has been tested and is approved for use by individuals weighing up to 300 pounds
- This chair is warranted for 12 years, 24-hour, 7 days a week, multi shift use.
- Ships assembled
Width: 29" (with arms)
Depth: 24.6" (excluding base)
Height*: 38.1 - 43.3"
Seat Height*: 16.4- 21.6"
Arm Height*: 22.5-31.9" (high performance arms)
SUSTAINABLE DESIGN AND ENVIRONMENTAL CERTIFICATION
- ReGeneration aims to do more with less — paring down without sacrificing key performance
- This level of efficiency required re-examining every detail of the chair and innovating in the use of sustainable materials
- With just seven major parts and weighing only 28 pounds, ReGeneration is lightweight, visually and physically
- Frame is made using post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
- High performance elastomer Flex Back Net uses a rapidly-renewable material derived from corn byproducts, and the biobased upholstery foam includes content derived from soy
- BIFMA LEVEL® 3 certified
- Rated SMaRT© Sustainable Platinum
- Certified Clean Air GOLD
- Can contribute to U.S. Green Building Council LEED® certification