Risom Counter Stool + Barstool
Designed by Jens Risom
The Risom Collection of chairs and tables, designed in 1943 and characterized by the use of cost-effective wartime materials, was the first Knoll collection. Today, Knoll expands Jens Risom’s classic designs with new bar and counter height stools. Described as good, honest furniture design, the Risom Collection helped establish Knoll as an early pioneer of Modernism in America.
Construction and Details
- Cotton: 100% natural cotton
- Sunbrella®: Acrylic/Polyester blended yarn. Has slight stretch, is UV/fade resistant, water repellent, bleach-cleanable and stain resistant (Sunbrella is recommended for use in kitchen and dining areas, or anywhere where you will need to easily clean food stains)
- Available in select Maple or Walnut hardwood with mortise and tenon construction
- Ebonized finish available on Maple frame
- Catalyzed lacquer finish
- Aluminum foot cap enhances durability
- This stool is not suited for outdoor use, please see related products for Risom Outdoor Barstool
- Certified Clean Air GOLD
Risom Counter Height Stool Dimensions
Seat Height: 24"
Risom Barstool Dimensions
Seat Height: 28"