Designed by Studio 7.5 for Herman Miller®
We increasingly expect to be able to work anywhere and everywhere. Designed as a response to our observations that people are spending a lot less time sitting in one spot, this multipurpose office chair provides comfort the second you sit down without requiring any adjustments. Setu is a responsive office chair featuring a Kinematic Spine that intuitively balances resistance and ease. It's simple yet effective design results in an airy, lightweight chair that still supports up to 300 pounds.
- Continuous and breathable seat and back
- One adjustment for height
- Simple assembly: Put the base onto the chair and sit down to lock into place
- Width: 25"
- Depth: 15"
- Height: 37"
- Seat Height: 15.5-20"
- Height—Pneumatic cylinder adjusts from 15.5" to 20"
- Tilt and Swivel—Kinematic SpineTM responds to postural changes without adjustments. Chair swivels 360°
- Materials—Lyris 2TM fabric. Finish option for frame and base. Arms—fixed-height ribbon arms
- Casters/Glides - 5-star base is available with roll-resistant, multi-floor casters
- Lyris™ 2 elastomer upholstery (67% elastomer, 33% polyester)
- Polypropylene and aluminum frame and five-star base
- Plastic casters
- Setu chair is made to order
- 93% recyclable
- 12-year warranty
- Flexible frame
- Made in Michigan at a 100% green-energy facility
- Approximate 8-week lead time for production and shipping