Captain Flint Floor Lamp 25%
Designed by Michael Anastassiades
Sleek and graceful, this versatile floor lamp features smart details from head to toe. At the top, its spinning cone diffuser provides direct light that can be repositioned. On the bottom, it is weighted by a stunning white Carrara or black Marquina marble base. Its stem and cone are available in painted steel or brushed brass.
- At the top, its spinning cone diffuser provides direct light that can be repositioned.
- On the base of this dimmable floor lamp, it is weighted by a stunning Italian white Carrara or black Marquina marble base which added a feeling of understated luxury.
- Its stem and cone are available in painted steel or brushed brass.
- The diffuser is opal photoengraved PC.
- Its power cord measures 102" long (260 cm) and features an ON-OFF foot dimmer switch.
- Dimming option: The light of this sleek floor lamp can be adjusted from 10-100%.
- The plug-in power supply includes with interchangeable plugs.
- This version is suitable for indoor use only.
12.6" base diam x 14.7" deep x 60.5" high
1 COB LED 2700K 557lm CRI93 20W Dimmer (Included)
Inspiration Behind the Design
There’s a duality to this finely balanced piece from artist Michael Anastassiades.
“I wanted to design a light that was dual purpose,” he says. “It is an up lighter, illuminating the space with ambient lighting, and its rotation also offers a dim companion for reading. There’s a notion of balance, with a cone resting delicately on its point on a rotating rod.”
Email email@example.com for approximate lead time.