Minima 3.0 Room Divider
Designed by Bruno Fattorini
Made in Italy
Minima 3.0 by Metrica design Bruno Fattorini.
More than just a bookcase, Minima 3.0 Room Divider is a versatile system made of 100% recyclable aluminum in 4 different finishes - white, graphite gray, shadow grey and pearl nickel - suitable for different functions.
Thanks to the floor and ceiling fixing system, it is also ideal as a dividing bookcase in the center of the room to separate rooms in an elegant and light way.
Minima 3.0 Room Divider allows you to create custom compositions that adapt to all spaces.
Three columns in the widths 60, 90 and 120 cm allow you to create compositions up to 7 meters long and 3 meters high.
Storage units with door, flap opening door, drawers or open in different finishes are the accessories to integrate this system, which fits perfectly in both home and work environments.
A version of Minima that represents very well the new role of the bookstore over the last decade: from book storage unit, it has turned into a display cabinet, thus inaugurating an aesthetics aimed at lightness that combines multiple functions.
- Frame and shelves made of extruded aluminium and assembled by mean of a concealed joining system, giving the structure stability and a special load resistance. Depth 33cm.
- Frame in aluminium, section 1.5x1.5 cm and shelf 1.5 cm.
- End frames are equipped with an extruded aluminium pressure cap.
- Minima 3.0 in the Room Divider version comes in six heights: 250 / 260 / 270 / 280 / 290 / 300 cm. The ﬁrst shelf is set at a variable height, depending on the composition.
- The frames are equipped with a ﬁxing pin for adjustments. Inner height of compartments is always 35 cm.
- Max. 6 columns as per compositions.
- Other heights available upon request: 230 / 240 / 310 / 320 cm.
The cabinets are positioned at free choice inside the structure and they are grouped into the categories:
UNITS WITH DOORS, FLAP DOOR AND TWO-DRAWER UNITS
L60/L90 D33 H35 cm
Built in medium density wood ﬁbreboard, with variable thickness, available in a matt lacquered ﬁnish in colours: white, pearl nickel and shadow grey, or in natural black wood.
L30 D33 H35 cm
Built in medium density wood ﬁbreboard, 8 mm thick, available in a matt lacquered ﬁnish in colours: white, pearl nickel, shadow grey, orange, avio blue, mustard yellow, green and dark red. Other ﬁnishes are natural wood, natural grey wood, natural black and Italian walnut ﬁne wood.